We are pretty much fraction experts here in Room B11, but a little more practice never hurt anyone! Let’s review with some silly fraction videos and then we’ll work on our fraction centers with partners!
This week we decided that each day after our math lesson, we wanted to have a lot of new math centers that review the concepts we’ve learned this year! The Busy Class and K-5 Math Teaching Resources came to rescue Mrs. Felter and give her some great ideas! We set up new expectations for our math center time. Here are the rules we established:
Expectations for Math Centers
- Have a positive attitude about centers and partners.
- Read the directions before asking for help!
- Stay focused the whole time.
- Organize your materials and clean up when you’re done.
- All done? Clean up & find Mrs. F for a new center!